Professional Code of Conduct
- Integrity: We do the right thing while maintaining the highest degree of honesty and professionalism. Whether it’s following and enforcing all rules and regulations or serving as an example for co-workers and our community, we at Pro Security Group continually do what is right, not simply what is convenient, acceptable or easy.
- Respect: We treat everyone with dignity and courtesy no matter their race, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation or political beliefs. We respect the values and beliefs of others while continually promoting the safety of our employees, our clients and our community. We believe that you gain respect and cooperation by showing respect.
- Teamwork: We are committed to working together with our clients, our officers, our management and local law enforcement to provide safer environments. We believe that the sharing of knowledge and resources brings continuous improvement and ongoing success. It’s with teamwork that we identify and stop potential security risks.
- Accountability: A security officer shall be responsible for the preservation of peace, the prevention of crime and the enforcement of all laws, statutes, ordinances, and client rules and regulations. We define accountability as taking responsibility for your behavior and taking action to repair the situation.
Employee Code of Ethics
The purpose of the Pro Security Group code of ethics is to guide our employees in their decision making process. As a Pro Security Group employee you are expected to embrace the company code of ethics and the company values.
- Ethical Conduct: You must never accept any gifts, benefits or favorable treatment other than authorized rewards. Any acceptance of unauthorized or unofficial compensation is grounds for termination. Similarly, you must never give others any preferential treatment or exclusive benefits. We expect our employees to keep accurate, timely and complete company records and reports.
- Loyalty: You must be faithful to the goals and rules established by Pro Security Group, the client and our community. In the performance of your duties, you must not allow biased, prejudicial or other discriminatory motives to govern your decisions and conduct. We expect our employees to speak well of all people associated with Pro Security Group and to stand by the company.
- Professionalism: You must conduct yourself professionally at all times and perform your duties in a manner that reflects well upon yourself, your employer and the security profession. We expect our employees to serve the interests of our company, the client and the community with integrity, courtesy and honesty.
- Confidentiality: You must protect confidential information and take precautions to prevent its improper disclosure. We charge each officer with the responsibility of working in the best interest of both the client and Pro Security Group. Except where contrary to the law, we expect our employees to retain in the strictest confidence every facet of client and company information.
We pledge to hire the most qualified individuals, exceed customer expectations and provide the highest quality security services available.